Karelo Registration Deadlines (2)
- Deadline to Register Students Via Karelo: May 8, 2021
- Deadline to Complete Additional Fields Via Karelo: May 15, 2021
- Upload a PDF of the Printed Music
- YouTube Link (Video requirements: 1. Public or Unlisted; 2. Audience: No, it’s not made for kids.)
Saturday, May 29, 2021 (Instrumental) | Times TBD
Sunday, May 30, 2021 (Instrumental) | Times TBD
Sunday, May 30, 2021 (Vocal) | Times TBD
Location: Virtual event on Zoom. Teachers who have registered students will receive the link by email following the registration deadline.
Event Delivery: Live Adjudication of Pre-recorded Videos
Clinicians/Adjudicators: Brett Kingsbury (Instrumental), Denise Williams (Vocal)
Pictured: 2019 Vocalists with Adjudicator, Loralie Vancourt (left); Level 9 Pianists (right)
Vocalists and Piano Accompaniment
- Live accompaniment is highly encouraged when it is safe and permitted by law to do so. Room-dividing screens can be provided if required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain one. Accompaniment tracks will also be permitted if students are unable to record live with a pianist.
Teachers are responsible for registering their students via Karelo.com. Students and their families are not permitted to submit registrations directly.
Teachers, please note that there are two fields at the bottom of each registration form in Karelo.
1) Upload a PDF of the Printed Music
The PDF(‘s) uploaded by teachers will be supplied to the adjudicators for reference.
2) YouTube Link
Include a YouTube video link for every student registered. Please be sure that the videos meet the following two requirements. Otherwise, the videos will not be able to be played.
1. Public or Unlisted
2. Audience: No, it’s not made for kids.
Page updated on April 7, 2021.